About Olympic Boxing: Olympic Boxing is very different than professional boxing. Learn more about the rules differences, how the Olympic tournament is structured and what it takes to qualify for the Games.
- What Is Olympic Boxing?
- Olympic Boxing Rules & Competition
- Who's Going to Win London's Olympic Boxing Medals?
- 2012 U.S. Olympic Men's and Women's Boxing Team
- 2012 Olympic Boxing Results - Men
- 2012 Olympic Boxing Results - Women
- 2012 Olympic Boxing Schedule - Men
- 2012 Olympic Boxing Schedule - Women
- Your Road to the Olympic Team
- Learn How to Box
Olympic Boxing History: Olympic Boxing has had its fair share of glorious moments and memorable champions, and more than its fair share of scandals and controversies. Get caught up on the history of Olympic Boxing and find out the winners of every Olympic Gold Medal ever awarded in the sport of boxing.
- Past Olympic Boxing Gold Medal Winners
- By Weight Class: Light Flyweight | Flyweight | Bantamweight | Featherweight | Lightweight | Light Welterweight | Welterweight | Light Middleweight | Middleweight | Light Heavyweight | Heavyweight | Super Heavyweight
- U.S. Olympic Boxing Teams
- By Year: 1904 | 1908 | 1924 | 1928 | 1932 | 1936 | 1948 | 1952 | 1956 | 1960 | 1964 | 1968 | 1972 | 1976 | 1980 | 1984 | 1988 | 1992 | 1996 | 2000 | 2004 | 2008 | 2012
- Greatest Moments in Olympic Boxing History
- Biggest Controversies in Olympic Boxing History
- Complete 2008 Olympic Boxing Results
- An Illustrated History of Boxing
Action Image Gallery: Take a gander at some sweet shots of boxers in action.
Where Are They Now?: Ever wonder whatever happened to great Olympic boxing stars of the past - such as Leon and Michael Spinks?