Follow the Fights - Everything You Need to Know About Boxing
By Niall Doran
News, Rumors, Gossip & Opinion
Fight fans are an opinionated bunch ... and we mean that in a good way! We'll try to not only tell you what's going on, but also share our insights and analysis. In return, we'd love to have you comment with your feedback and opinions.
- Improving Chavez Jr. Stops Manfredo Jr.
- Video: Mike Tyson Parodies Hermain Cain
- Poll: Who Do You Think Won Pacquiao-Marquez III?
- Pacquiao-Marquez III: LIVE Round-by-Round Coverage!
- Smokin' Joe Frazier: 1944 - 2011
- Lucian Bute Dominates Glen Johnson
- James Toney Loses Weight ... Then Loses Fight
- Incredible Expanding Fighters Biggest Weight Gains in Boxing History
- Chuck Wepner: The Real Rocky
- Hopkins-Dawson Ends in Controversy
- Poll: Who Should Sergio Martinez Fight Next?
- Boxers No Longer the Richest Athletes
Schedule & Results
The mainstream press is little help if you're a true fight fan. We've got a detailed schedule of upcoming bouts as well as the latest results from around the world.
Rankings & Champions
Four 'recognized' champions in each of 17 weight divisions means as many as 68 different beltholders! No wonder there's so much confusion in the sport of boxing. We'll help you keep track of who holds which belts and - more importantly - provide objective ratings so you'll know which fighters really are the best.
- Current Champions
- Pound-for-Pound Top 50
- Heavyweight Top 50
- 50 Most Exciting Boxers of the Past 50 Years
Love it or hate it, women's boxing is here to stay.
- Women's Boxing
- Laila Ali - Fight-by-Fight Career Record
- Christy Martin - Fight-by-Fight Career Record
- Lucia Rijker - Fight-by-Fight Career Record
- Tonya Harding - Fight-by-Fight Career Record
Rules & Scoring
Everyone knows who won when a fight ends by knock out, but what exactly happens when a fight goes the distance? We'll tell you everything you need to know about boxing rules and how to score a fight.
Organizations & Promoters
Conventional wisdom says that boxing promoters and rating organizations are generally corrupt and behind most of what's wrong with the sport. Unfortunately, however, they are a necessary evil as nothing gets done without them.
Gyms & Clubs
Want to become a boxer? Or are you just looking for a great work out? Either way, we'll help you find a boxing gym near you.
Betting on the fights is big business. Learn all about wagering on boxing before placing your bet. We'll also direct you to odds on upcoming bouts.