Tony Thompson is fighting Tony Thompson?
- I'll bet the winner is Tony Thompson! Is he putting a mirror in front of himself? Let's see Boytsov vs Helenius.
- —Guest Who
- Odlanier went down from a K-jab and hurt his knee. But, I am confident this guy will return as a top flight contender again. We all saw, in that brief first round against the Ukrainian - that he got it. Big time. He can easily return to a title match in the future. Give him a year or two... Haye is already trembling.
- —Guest Cubano
- Boxing's a joke!! Bunch of pussies who are lucky to fight twice a year. Do yourself a favour, watch MMA. These boys really want to fight and aren't scared to lose! No phantom punches and dives in mma!!
- —Guest discount
- I am not sure Adamek should be ranked ahead of Povetkin. He and Arreola should be closely rated. Only Vitali Klitschko and a questionable loss to Adamek sets him back.
- —Guest richard Hill
refresh your memories!
- What are you claiming to be? Ranking these bums is like rating milli vannilli with the Beatles? Sonny Liston, Cassius Clay/Ali, G.Foreman in their primes could mop up this top 50 list. If you don't believe me, do the research!!
- —Guest mike w
- He destroyed Attila Levin in the second round. The reigning EU and WBO intercontinental champ is 14-0 and has never looked better.
- —Guest anotherguest
- David Tua may still have knock out power but in his last 2 fights, Friday Ahunanya & Monte Barrett, David seemed a shell of his former self. And let us not forget Monte giving Tua his first taste of pro canvas. The David Tua that came against Barrett has no shot against any top ranked opponent let alone a Klitschko! Barrett is half the fighter these guys are and he was robbed of the Tua fight.
- —Guest The Butcher
- Very weird list.... "Lights Out" Toney nr 23 bellow Ruiz and Peter? :D Are you high? Toney beat Peter but was robbed because of Don King, and beat Ruiz easy. He was calling out Bitchko sisters and they are ducking him as well as Haye. This list is a joke you know nothing about boxing
- —Guest Valentas
Lights Out nr.1
- James Toney is the best heavyweight p4p now. Coming from middleweight to heavyweight + he's the champ right now. Ruiz higher than Toney? Dude you're blind or something?
- —Guest Lights Out
MANNY P &MAYWEATHER.When is it coming on
- what has been the obstacle between the manny p. & mayweather fight?
- —Guest richard GHANA
DAVID TUA IS ON HIS WAY...LOOK OUT....
- All I CAN SAY IS DAVID TUA IS ON HIS WAY SO WATCH OUT EVERYONE....THIS HUMBLE FIGHTER HASN'T BEEN KNOCKED DOWN , DOESN'T TALK TRASH, AND ALL THOSE THAT FOUGHT HIM AND WON 12 ROUNDS WERE THE BOXERS WHO JAB JAB AND STAYED AWAY AND MANAGED TO AVOID HIS LETHAL PUNCHING POWER. TUA TO BE CHAMPION WITHIN 2 YEARS...LOOK OUT HE'S COMING...........
- —Guest mark
ranking the top three heavyweights
- Vitali Klitschko has a better chin than his brother should be # 1. The rest of the rankings are debatable of course.
- —Guest Richard Hill
Tua has power, like no other!
- Tua has what no other in this top ranking list has? And that is 1. 'Samoan Jaw', 2.'Samoan Head' & 3.A Samoan Heart'...& 10 seconds from the World Title! Respect to all top rated in this division past, present & future, like Title holders in the time of their victories. This is Tua's time, however many fights standing in his way ain't gonna stop him this time round! Hayes Who?....
- at the moment i think that david haye has the potential to be a top heavyweight but he against valuev i felt struggled and the klitschkos have a very similar style but they are better punchers so he would struggle but to find a true number 1 boxer the klitschkos must have a fight it would be so good!!!!
- —Guest nev
- Most of you seem to be living in the past. the future's here and its name is David Haye. He's going to clean up, the time of the lumbering east european heavyweights is all but over.
- —Guest mark flower