BIGGEST SUPERFIGHT EVER
- That would be Vitali vs Wlad brother vs brother. i know they swore not to so in that case they should be stripped, or made to fight in which would be the biggest fight ever two heavyweight champions who happen to be brothers, with all the belts going at it. One word EPIC
- —Guest Sugar
Sergio Martinez vs Felix Sturm
- Martinez vs Sturm. They can find a weight to meet at no?
- —Guest Vaughan
floyd vs amir
- amir has the speed to test floyd's defence and it'll be interesting to see how amir will cope with floyd's counter punches..it will be the best fight apart from manny & martinez
- —Guest tevoro
cotto vs marquez
- Skill vs strenght. To see how Marquez will response with the aggressiveness and strength of Cotto.
- —Guest amrivera.12345
pacman vs gayweather jr
- makita sa buong mundo kung sino king of the ring not king at the mouth
- —Guest cua2g
Mayweather vs manny
- I have 100 percent confidence that mayweather will beat manny. I don't know how he does it, he has a way of making good boxer fight like amateur. He doesn't take too much risk, for once in his life time he came out to fight cotto. He could have beaten cotto without breaking a sweat. If he fought that way against manny, he may lose. He is tactically buying sometime by given some flimsy excuses, to enable him to prepare and fight more fights for fitness. He can't just come out of retirement to take on manny.
- —Guest Victor sylvanus
- Canelo Alvarez is already set to fight in September. Who is he going to fight?
- —Guest Javier Ortiz
Lucian Bute vs Andre Dirrell
- When i saw that Andre Dirrell wants to fight Lucian Bute i said to myself Dirrell really wants to end his career fast or what, but after some thinking i thought that it could be a good fight or maybe a boring fight if Dirrell runs like a chicken. i think this match won't be possible. Lucian Bute don't need to fight Dirrell to progress as he's already the best. it's only Andre CoWard that he as to fight to become the real supermiddleweight champ and one of the best super middleweights of all time.
- —Guest darkwarrior
- pacman vs mayweather, i want to see this fight coz these two guys only the best fighters of this era.
- —Guest bayabasdanny
Lucian Bute vs Carl Froch
- after the super six supermiddleweight tournament ended there was supposed to be a superfight between Lucian Bute and Andre Ward but as everybody knows Ward said that Bute didn't prove to him that he's 1 of the best super middleweights. that's the most stupid thing i ever heard from a boxer. Ward is afraid of Bute, that is the thruth. Bute vs Froch that could be a good fight. Froch has a big mouth and has nothing between the ears but he does have some fighting skills. the results would be a Bute win by k.o in the 11th round or a 12 round decision win for Bute and if after this fight Ward said no again to fight Bute he will be named the most coward boxer of all time.
- —Guest darkwarrior
- Bute sounds like a good match for sergio martinez-Ward's too green yet. He deserves a good fight & payday! Also in Mr. Eisele's column on 3/16/11-he said Martinez was a late bloomer-Hell he had fought up until that time for 14 years&had a record of 46-2!and was 36 then.The guy Martinez is fighting now-Macklin-lost his last 2 fights-2011 12dec. to Sturm & ko'd by Moore and he's getting a title fight now-why?? The fight fans deserve to see good matches for their money!!
- —Guest kenb.
Maidana vs Marquez
- I would like to see marquez vs maidana ...i would think it would be a really nice war between them two
- —Guest Finito
Lucian bute vs andre ward
- As a boxing fan, it will be a great moment in boxing history. Lucian Bute is one the best boxers i've seen progress over the years. sometimes some boxers have problems with some kind of style, but Lucian Bute beat clearly all kinds of style. He's a stylistic boxer, a southpaw with an explosive punch with a lot of power, even if he has won almost all his fights by k.o. you can also see that he was winning almost all the rounds on its, that's greatness. andre ward is a really good boxer, but he don't have all the skills of one of the greatest boxer of our time, Lucian Bute.
- —Guest darkwarrior
Title first, then challenge
- I want to see Kirkland vs Trout first. That way this fluke Trout can be gone, Kirkland gets a well deserved Belt, then he can go on and get demolished by Alvarez/Martinez/whoever else in that weight class lol
- —Guest Oksfinest
- kenb and pablo ur way off.. have manny fight martinez. why are you asking for floyd 2 fight sergio? because u don't want manny to get hurt by martinez. Sergio is a bad ass and i believe that he can KO both floyd & pac in the same month. it sounds like you guys don't want any part of martinez for pacquiao. trust me there's a catch weight for that fight to happen.
- —Guest guzman