canelo alvarez vs chavez jr
- Two upcoming undefeated mexican fighters? If it happens, it would be fight of the year, maybe even fight of all time!
- —Guest jr
Martinez vs. Mayweather Jr.
- It's the only fight I'd pay to see now. Let them meet at an agreeable weight and Let's Get it ON! as the late ref. Mills Lane used to say!
- He beat the best - Bernard Hopkins but not by much. He's smart - retired with his brains intact with enough money to last his lifetime! Hopkins embarassed Dawson so there would nothing gained by Calzaghe fighting him.
Mayweather jr.'s diarrhea of the mouth.
- Let him fight Sergio Martinez now - he's peaking considering his age - but Mayweather would probably push it off for 2 years. If he fights him now & wins - I'll consider him the best pound for pound fighter. Really, Manny's already gone up 4 or 5 weight classes - he's maxxed out - he's 30 now - started when he was 18. So let's have Mayweather show the balls & fight Sergio. I'll pay to see that one!
- Really, Holyfield? If he didn't have 14 kids that bum could've retired. Keep fighting u has been ...
- —Guest blazed
Pacman will not
- Pacman will not fight .... Mr Money 'making excuses' Mayweather. Pacman gave enough time to Mayweather but he always puts up excuses, so therefore I think that I would like to see Sergio Martinez beat up Mayweather.
- —Guest Pablo Elias
fight to see
- Obviously Manny v Floyd. All boxing fans want this one. Despite the put downs from the opposite supporters I see this as 50/50. If my life depended on the outcome I would go with Manny, simply because he has known defeat and has courted it on other occasions. Floyd, except for De La Hoya, has not been in that situation. Manny knows what to do when it gets desperate, does Floyd? On the other hand, no one has found a way to beat Mayweather. Marquez to my mind the closest style to Manny didn't come close. Fascinating match up.
- —Guest mike wicks
- hello - My name is (Ahmed Stimiller) from Ghana i am matchmaker. i travel with a kickboxing, karate, shotokan, judo, etc. team outside country for train tour and event in the world at this same time. professional boxing matchmaker with good boxers and good fighters and i take fighters to any event in the world and i will give you the detail of the fighters to do the invitation letter asap to start the process please if anything you can contact us. RAMSON NETTEY P.o Box MP 1920 ACCRA-Ghana +233241051155.
- —Guest Ahmed Stimiller
- hello My name is (Ahmed Stimiller) from Ghana i am march maker i travel with a kickboxing .karate............shotokan.judo.etc.team out side country for train tour and event in the world at this same time.profession boxing march maker with a good boxers.and good fighters and i take fighters to any event in the world and i will give you the detail of the fighters to do the invitation letter.asap to start the process please if anything you can contact us. RAMSON NETTEY P.o Box MP 1920 ACCRA-Ghana +233241051155.
- —Guest Ahmed Stimiller
america is strong country, for warrrrrrr
- but in boxing sport game phil pacman the best fighter in the world.
- —Guest adrian
- I view that Alvarez would beat Pacquiao, Mayweather and Martinez.
- —Guest Gary DeVaney
over rated fighters
- First thing is manny pacquiao is way over rated. come on, if you know anything about boxing at all Juan Marquez got ripped off in their last fight. Great fight but Manny lost. Floyd Mayweather got his ASS handed to him by Jose Luis Castillo in their first fight and he got ripped off. Even that bias Larry Merchant had Floyd down by 5 rounds at the end of the fight. How is it possible the blind or paid off judges get away with that? Now Pacman vs Floyd, why not make it a winner take all purse so we see a real fight? One fighter takes the biggest payday ever, the other nothing. Would be very interesting then, don't you agree? And why don't fighters get weighed in on fight night instead of one or two days earlier, giving one a big weight advantage? That's why you have weight divisions which make no damn sense. When they get in the ring and you have a 10 to 15 pound difference at times ... and your boxing so-called experts saying Pacquiao has won 8 different weight titles when there is only 7 real weight classes.
- —Guest big hits
Mayweather vs Sergio Martinez
- I would like to see mayweather fight sergio martinez. see if you can handle power punches from a bigger guy. go for it mayweather, give us a great fight. if you fight martinez and beat him, I will say that you are one of the best out there. and after that you can retired undefeated.
- —Guest Pablo
Mayweather will be defeated
- Mayweathear is a good fighter, but Pac man is better, no doubt. He refused to fight manny pacquiao, he put too many excuses. He wants to retire undefeated but that's not going to happen. He wants to be like marciano, but he can't. Marciano fought with whoever they wanted with no excuses. Time flies and there isn't much time for him. Now it will be up to Pac man to decide. If I was Pac man I wouldn't give him any chance. Go up in weight class and see if he can do what Pacquiao did. I doubt it.
- —Guest Pablo
- Pound per pound, Pac man has done everything right. He is the only one in the world.
- —Guest Pablo