lennox and lamotta
- ok, lennox lewis was a great boxer so he should definitely be in the top 10 and jake lamotta was one of the hardest punchers. on him
- —Guest louis
you're talking about the wrong ring ...
- —Guest mean machine, have you had your head up your bottom all your life?
- —Guest chotz
forget Asia's best fighters?
- Would you believe Khaokor Galaxy bested other greats in other Asian countries?
- —Guest jma
- Of all the foremention fighters, Wilfredo "Bazooka" Gomez record beats them all to include record title defenses by KO.
- —Guest Albert
CAN RING MAGAZINE TAKE A MULLIGAN?
- SORRY, MOST EVERYONE FINDS FAULT WITH THIS RATING.DON'T YOU AGREE?
- —Guest KNUCKLEHEAD DAVE
- ridiculo... tyson 16? si es por pegada es el numero 1...demasiada estupidez y leyenda barata es estos lados.
- —Guest marco
What a joke!
- Marciano and Tyson 14th and 16th on the list? I don't think so!
- —Guest MikeMac
- I know someone has put some time in this but clearly either never fought nor veiwed personally the fighters listed below. Archie Moore was great but Marciano ended his career. Let's not debate weight divisions because it was only four pounds that separated the two.Over rated fighters. Archie Moore, Sandy Saddler, Max Baer, Felix Trinidad,Naseem Hamed, David Tua, Jerry Cooney, and the list goes on. I'm not saying these weren't great fighters but the majority were beaten by men of less rankings according to you. Men underrated are as follows: Rocky Marciano, Mr. Roberto Duran, Henry Armstrong, Razor Ruddock, and definately Salvador Sanchez. You totally for got Aaron Pryor, Michael Moore, Jake Lamatta, Jack Dempsey, etc.
- —Guest Anthony Bonarrigo
- We have to bring up the factor of t.v. They asked him to make the fights go more rounds.
- —Guest joe
Al Bummy Davis
- Are you kidding? He should have been Top Ten. That guy would have knocked out heavyweights, hit hard enough to break a brick wall. Bummy Davis had the best left hook in the history of boxing, would have flattened Duran, Pryor, Hearns, Hagler.
Chrysanthemum Joe Choynski
- How can you have left out the fighter that both Jack Johnson and Jim Jeffries claimed delivered them the hardest punches they ever took?
- —Guest John
- What about Artie Levine, Benny Leonard, Benny Bass, Abe Attell, Ray Miller, Al Singer? Look those guys up. Those guys were killers.
- WHAT ABOUT JULIO CESAR CHAVEZ BEING ON THAT LIST ?
- —Guest JC591947@AOL
To Bridget Satterfield
- Bridget, my condolences to you. Your father, fantastic fighter. I am sure your mother was a fantastic woman too and she is in Heaven. Take care!
- —Guest Antonio Santiago of Doghouseboxing.com
ALI, Tyson, Foreman
- Ali needs to be in there SOMEWHERE to be a credible list. Tyson nearly took peoples heads off, and Foreman.....better than 9th. I think there needs to be a do over here.
- —Guest holzschuh